Body Sculpt 360°
What is Body Sculpt 360°?
Body contouring is a nonsurgical fat reduction body treatment that reduces stubborn pockets of fat by using multiple modalities to contour and shape different areas of the body, promoting lymphatic drainage and breaking up cellulite and breaking up bound fascia.
What kind of technology is used during this session?
There are several machine and hand applied methods of fat reduction and body slimming that can be utilized during your Body Sculpt 360° session at Blue Water Spa.
- Non-invasive Liposuction: This treatment uses ultrasonic radio waves to break apart fat cells.
- Vacuum Therapy: a light suction mechanism is used over the area to break up bound fascia, move fat pockets, and promote lymph drainage.
- Radio Frequency: This skin tightening technology is applied to the area to promote collagen production.
- Wood Therapy: wooden tools are used to promote lymphatic drainage and reduce cellulite.
Preparing for your treatment:
- Drink 1 liter of water before treatment
- No oil or lotion on the treated area
- We recommend loose fitting clothing for optimal comfort after treatment
- Avoid fatty or greasy foods one day prior to treatment as this can result in temporary bloating after treatment
- Avoid alcohol the day before treatment
What is the “down time” for Body Sculpt 360°?
Due to the fact that these procedures are non-invasive, you can generally resume daily activities immediately after treatment. It is completely normal to experience slight tenderness in the treated area for a day or two following your session.
How many treatments are required?
Although it is completely possible to see results after just one treatment, multiple sessions are recommended to accomplish satisfactory results.
Can Body Sculpt 360° be combined with Blue Water Spa’s other fat reduction and muscle building machines?
Absolutely! Feel free to add Emsculpt, Vanquish, or Cryo T-Shock Treatments to your body contouring sessions to enhance your results.